- Create the optimal student environment
- Extend the characteristics of North Campus.
- Develop a connected campus.
- Define and provide for current and future facility needs.
- Provide for academic and student needs on contiguous land.
- Develop comprehensive solutions to parking, traffic and infrustructure.
- Protect and enhance natural resources.
- Participate in regional coordination.
- Prepare for sustained implementation.
"To put the best possible student with the best possible professor in the best possible academic environment, and then for the administration to get out of the way and let good things happen." ---- President Emeritus Michael F. Adams