Historic Renovations

Title/Description Primary Project Manager Phase Status
Old College

Upon completion on its bicentennial in 2006, the restored Old College building houses offices for the Dean of Franklin College of Arts and Sciences and the Associate Vice President for Public Service and Outreach.

Completed/Warranty
Inactive
Phi Kappa

Rededicated in March 2005, Phi Kappa Hall was carefully renovated and restored to make the building a more suitable meeting place for the Phi Kappa Literary Society and the Georgia Debate Union.

Completed/Warranty
Inactive
Russell Hall Renovation

The project will renovate Russell Hall and will reconfigure living, bathroom and some programmatic spaces for 996 residents.

Arzu Yilmaz
Completed/Warranty
Inactive
School of Law Renovation Phase II

Phase II of ongoing finish and systems upgrades of the School of Law. The historic rotunda is the current area of focus.

Scott Messer
Completed/Warranty
Inactive
SkIO: Ocean Science Instructional Center Renovations (previous: Barn Bio Lab Renovations)

The project scope includes the renovation of the existing 13,300sf (approximate) 1945 cattle show barn into a research and community outreach facility with science work labs, lecture/teaching spaces, workshop, offices, a conference room, a demonstration lab, as well as improvements to the mechani

Scott Messer
Completed/Warranty
Active
Tanner

Until 1997, the Tanner Building was home to the Tanner Lumber Company. When acquired by UGA, the building was completely renovated and became home to the School of Arts' Graphic Design and Scientic Illustration programs.

Completed/Warranty
Inactive

Pages